Wednesday, July 14, 2004

We are very proud of our clients and their feedbacks...

We love to hear from you and we are very proud of our customers feedback...

"My experience with JBE Joier LLadro was top notch. I found their prices to be the best and sent them a number of inquiries which they answered quickly and professionally. My Lladro was delivered within a week of the order."

"This transaction was exceptionally easy and was far beyond the service I expected. It was both quick and easy and I was kept informed at all times by e-mail. It has also made me realise that I will never again struggle home from holiday with Lladron when it can be delivered to the door in less than 7 ays from ordering. I wish this company every success in their business andI am glad I found them!"

"This was my first experience ordering on=line and I found it very easy. I was totally satisfied with the acknowledgement of the order and the care taken that everything was delivered to my satisfaction. Excellent people to deal with. It was a great first experience!"

"Thank you so much for such a fantastic shopping experience with your on-line store. Your customer service, speedy delivery and excellent price are the reasons why I will be buying from you again... I will be in Spain this year and look forward to calling into your store.. Keep up the fantastic work, and thank you so much for making our wedding day extra special.. John"

"When you are purchasing LLadro, you are essentially purchasing Art and Art is what brings me Joy and Pride of ownership. It is imparative for the total experience, that the act or process of accquition be, at a certain level, as enjoyable and rewarding as the ownership of the Art itself. When I gaze upon my LLadro accquired from JBE Joier I know that I got a great price, quick delivery - Fed EX Priority, and excellent service - I feel good. I highly recommend JBE Joier for all your LLardo purchases both big and small."

That's the best prize to our service!

JBE Joier LLadro Official Spanish Dealer - customers feedback

JBE Joier
http://www.jbjoier.com
http://store.yahoo.com/lladro
sales@jbjoier.com

No comments: